Greenwich Point Comedy Night
Saturday, September 10th, 6pm - 10pm
Clambake Pavilion @ Greenwich Point
BYOE - Bring Your Own Food & Drinks
Join the Waitlist Here
The Friends of Greenwich Point's Comedy Night will bring NYC headlining comedians to the Clambake Pavilion at Greenwich Point on Saturday, September 10th from 6-10pm. Dinner is from 6pm-7:30pm, comedy entertainment will begin at 7:30pm and the last hour from 9-10pm will be music and socializing. Proceeds to benefit Friends of Greenwich Point.
Tickets are sold in tables of eight (8) for $1,000 or single seated tickets for $125 each. There will be a few hi-top standing room only options for $40 each. Limited quantities of tickets are available and tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets are non-refundable and the event is rain or shine.
Maximum of one 8 person table or 8 individual tickets per person/transaction. If you purchase more than one table or more than 8 tickets in a transaction or make additional purchases by the same person/email, you will be refunded for those additional table/ticket purchases.
Please note that this event is BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) and Waste Free. Food and beverage will NOT be available at the event or for purchase. It's up to each guest to bring everything you want for your table - food, beverage and table decor - OR don't bring anything at all and enjoy laughing the night away! In the past attendees have enjoyed decorating their tables with decor items, just remember that flame candles are not permitted but battery operated candles are acceptable.
We request all guests leave no trace, meaning what is brought to the event must go home with you to be disposed of and cleaned at home. Reusables and recyclables are highly encouraged. Tables, chairs, laugh out loud funny comedians and a gorgeous natural tableau are provided. You bring the rest!
Photos from 2021 Greenwich Point Comedy Night
A few things to remember:
- Maximum of 8 people per table
- Advance ticket purchase only; no tickets will be sold at the door
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The event is rain or shine as it is tented
- NO beach chairs allowed
- Dress for the weather, once the sun sets it may be cooler and require additional layers
- Beach passes are not required; simply tell the gate attendant you will be attending the party
- Table decorations are encouraged but not required! In the past many attendees brought decor to enhance their tablescape.
- No flame candles (battery operated is acceptable)
- BYOE: bring your own food and beverages as there will be no food or drinks provided or for purchase at the event
- Table assignments will be provided to guests at check-in. Table assignments are determined by the order in which tickets are purchased.
For questions, please email: